I couldn't have asked for more of a perfect day. This morning Kendall and I rode the local Bunny Train - it was a first for both of us since we've never ridden a train. Even though it's slow movin - we had a great time. Kendall's favorite part was when they brought around huge easter baskets and the kids were able to pick a "gift". She chose a blue bunny with a purple carrot on his belly - and she appropriately named hers, Purple Carrot.
Kendall doing the chicken dance in the aisle
When we got home it was super nice and sun shiny out so we played outside. We ran around the backyard - okay, they ran and I "walked fast." Don't judge - Brenym had one of his worst nights of sleep ever - I'm tired! We played on the swingset and took a walk. It is 615 in the evening and BOTH the kids have been napping for 45 minutes. I can hardly get Brenym to take one good nap in a day and today he's on his second and Kendall hardly ever naps anymore - proof to this mom that it was a GOOD day. *I must add that it's proof of a good day spent outdoors when I am required to use my stain remover on the knees of Kendall's pants and the behind of Brenym's pants. It's still kinda muddy and gross in our backyard. And for those of you who know how much I LOVE DIRT......it says a LOT that I told Kendall "it's okay, it washes".....but ew gross don't touch mommy with your dirty hands - go touch Rob is what I was thinking....


Awwww...pretty pics, especially the one at the end of you and Kendall!!!
ReplyDelete