So my toothless wonder bit someone. I'm happy she stuck up for herself, but I had to chat with her about good choices and biting? Not a good choice. She was also remorseful about it, so that made me a bit happy. A girl on the bus was poking at her, Kendall asked her to stop, she didn't, so Kendall thought it a good idea to bite her ear. I can just imagine her nibbling with her absent front teeth. So I felt good about our talk and that she will talk to an adult if she is picked on again.
Onto the rant....
Coparenting? Not so awesome when not on the same page. I tell Kendall to talk to an adult if someone his hitting or picking on her. Her dad tells her to hit back. NOT COOL!!! It's like my whole conversation with her went right down the drain!!!! I told her daddy was being silly and in this house, we do not hit or there are consequences. She said I know mommy. I sure hope she does. Conflicting "rules" for my poor six year old :(
No comments:
Post a Comment