As you can see from the pictures above, I am huge, she is huge, we are both huge. Because of the gestational diabetes, I have LOTS of fluid in there. At my ultrasound yesterday it showed that her stomach area is off the charts. AWESOME. So we talked about shoulder distorcia or however you spell it. From what I googled, it means that her head will come out but her shoulders might get stuck and could even break (ouch for her) so they will have to adjust her accordingly and cut me accordingly (ouch for me). They still want to try to keep her in there until 39 weeks, which doesn't make me happy, but they supposedly know what they're talking about. I have my regular doctor appointment today, so I'll be interested to hear what they have to say about 39 weeks. I have been having tons of contractions lately so that is promising.


Come on little girl, come out and see the world!!!
ReplyDelete