May 18, 2012
Baby Girl Pictures
I didn't want to load all of these on Facebook - so I thought I'd put all the pictures on here! Kendall came to the ultrasound with us and I'm so glad we took her. She went to Brenym's too. This little girl would NOT stop moving. It was so hard for the US tech to get a great picture because the minute she tried to take it, she would move. For a minute there, she said that she kept trying and trying to get a "goods" shot, but baby wasn't showing 'em (not like her mom) so I was getting a little worried, but obviously I was happy that everything was checking out normal. Finally, at the END of the ultrasound, she found the GIRL parts. Kendall's reaction was awesome. She asked if she can sleep in her room and then said "oh look how cute she is!" And she was practically jumping around in her chair. She wore her light up Sketchers so the dark room was lighting up with her jumps! Dad showed his feminine side and teared up a little. awww. And then he jumped back to reality and said "this isn't good for the checkbook." :) I have almost all of Brenym's old stuff, but I kept none of Kendall's. LET THE SHOPPING BEGIN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment