Pool pool pool! Saturday we had a half birthday party for the kids at my parents. We were there for 8 hours and Kendall swam for 7.5. She was exhausted but had a blast! Brenym takes a little to ease into the water but once he's in he's a fish too! Sunday was so nice we went back for another day of sun and fun. Last year Kendall would only go in the deep end if she was going off the diving board. This year she is in the deep end treading water! And I am so happy that she is such a caring kid. My ear has been hurting all weekend so I was napping on the couch at grandmas and she came in and started rubbing my arm like I do when she isn't feeling good. When I peeked at her she smiled and asked if I needed her to get me anything. What a little sweetie.







No comments:
Post a Comment