April 7, 2010

ugh.....i hate sappy


So I am not usually a sappy girl. I am very much not your average, everyday "girl". I don't get mad at things that girls usually get mad at. I can talk dirty with the boys. I don't mind if my husband checks out a hot girl (hey, he's married not dead). I shouldn't say this as if he really does it often.....cuz he doesn't. I can give my husband a run for his money when it comes to who can fart the worst (or is it the best?!?!?) I guess it depends on if others are in the room with us :) Well anyhow, you get the picture - I'm wierd and I'm getting sappy. Rob and I had a whirlwind first year. Pregnant and married within less than a year of knowing each other. W O W. But I'm super glad it happened that way and I'm super glad that it was with Rob. I tease him for being overly sensitive (yes, he's way more sappy than I am) but we would not get along very good if one of us wasn't sensitive. With getting laid off in July, losing some very good friendships,  moving, and being a hormonal pregnant rollercoaster - I had a few stressful months there and I will readily admit I have my VERY crabby moments, days, weeks......but Rob just gave me some space and I came around eventually. If he treated me the way I treated him some of those days - I'd have told him to stick it. I realize everyday how lucky I am to have found Rob - and I'm sure I don't tell him that enough. Some days when he gets home from work I am SPENT with exhaustion from being the mom, cook, maid (okay, maybe not a maid cuz we all know i'm not cleanly, but i'm working on it i swear), taxi driver, booty wiper, diaper changer, etc...and he will take Kendall in the living room and play the Wii with her or take her outside and play baseball with her and I can just take a long hot shower......and he gets up at 320 everyday so I know when he gets home around 3 or 4 he is equally as tired as I am, if not more so. The other day I even got to take a nap and when I got up he had done all the dishes and cleaned the kitchen OH SO APPRECIATED. He tells me on a daily basis how beautiful I am and how much he loves me, Kendall and Brenym. I couldn't ask for anything more.
Ugh enough with that sappy stuff - somebody fart or check out a hot chick or something!!!

1 comment: